Kaal Sarp Yog At Trimbakeshwar
Kalsarpa Shanti Pooja is done when all planets come between Rahu and Ketu or when all the stars of fortune or planets get trapped in a vicious cirlce or when all the stars of fortune concentrate at one position in a horoscope then it is termed as conjuction of planets and then it's time for you to understand that you have kalsarpa yog in your life.
At times a few planets are outside the circumference or reach of rahu and ketu. Such situation is termed as 'Ardha kalsarpa yog' i.e half kalsarpa yog.
Due to the occurance of kalsarpa yog in our horoscope we have to face many problems in our life. We earn lot of money but never know how it is spent or how it goes away from us. This yog brings negative thoughts in our mind and also creates fear in our mind. This yog brings hurdles in our studies and also creates problems in getting married. Kalsarpa yog also brings downfalls or loss in business. Conflicts in husband wife relation and other problems are also due to kalsarpa yog.
So it is utmost important to perform kalsarpa shanti pooja to get rid of all the above mentioned problems.
Cobra is the main God involved in this pooja. Depending upon your wish you can get a small golden idol of cobra, worship it and then can donate it to the pandit or any other kind of donation can also be done.
- Kalsarpa Shanti pooja is perfromed in 1 day.
- Things required to perform the pooja.:
For Gents - 1 underware, 1 vest, 1 napkin and 1 dhoti.
For Ladies - 1 saree, 1 blouse, 1 petticoat and 1 napkin.
- Above mentioned clothes should be new and should not be of black and green colour. After the pooja is finished the clothes are supposed to be left at trimbakeshwar only.
- Please book your pooja date well in advance by providing your name, dates and mobile number to panditji to avoid inconvenience.
- Devotees should reach Trimbakeshwar till 6 pm one day before the vidhi.
- ID proof is necessary at all lodges in Trimbakeshwar to book a room.
- Stay and food will be charged seperately from the pooja fees.